Each newsletter, we run down the latest in celebrity divorces —
the stories from before, during and after the split, straight from the
tabloids into your inbox!
• Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Yolanda Foster is getting
divorced from her songwriter husband David Foster. This is neither’s
first time visiting a divorce lawyer, so it’s interesting to see
if they had a prenuptial agreement set up. If not, according to People
magazine, a pot of $75 million is up for grabs. [People.com]
• Par for the course in a celebrity divorce, but we still found this
tidbit from the Mandy Moore-Ryan Adams split interesting. Moore is asking
for more each month… and asking Adams to take care of some of the
eight pets they were taking care of. [TMZ]
• Star magazine is really, really hoping Reese Witherspoon has a
‘shock’ing divorce. They’ve run the same front-page
feature for the past two years. [Gossip Cop]
• Percy Miller, a.k.a. rapper Master P, breaks down and talks to
The Real about his divorce to Sonya Miller, and the role drugs are playing in it. [HipHopDX.com]
• Marta Kaufman, creator of the mega-show Friends and the current
Netflix series Frankie and Johnny came to a ‘friend’ly divorce
settlement with her now ex-husband Michael Skloff, who composed the theme
song to the NBC hit. [TMZ]
• Rock queen Gwen Stefani is opening about her divorce to Gavin Rossdale,
and the way it’s affected her music. Her latest song, “Used
to Love You,” has lyrics related to the split, and she’s happy
her fans have picked up on it.
"If you tell the truth and you're just honest, people pick up
on that," Stefani told Elvis Duran during their ET interview on Thursday.
"Humans like that." [ET]
For more celebrity divorce dish, remember to check Demetria’s newsletter
every other Tuesday.